Monday, June 15, 2009

Let's give it a whirl...

So this is new for me... I don't really know what to say or anything. I've been looking at the blogs of other people and decided that this can be a great learning tool in my walk with Christ.

I guess I could say a few things about myself first. I'm just a 20 year old girl/woman (not sure where I am yet!) going to school at ULM. I'm trying to set the best example that I can for my younger sister. That gets pretty hard sometimes. Oh and about my little sister, well I say little, she's 14 and one of the most gorgeous young ladies that I know, but anyway I love her so much! She's fun, loving, and she loves my Jesus so that's a big +!

If you couldn't already tell this is kind of hard for me. I'm gonna lay this out there and maybe if someone reads this they might give me some words of guidance. I've been struggling in my walk with God lately. This has been going on for about a year now. I was doing really good, well I thought I was anyway, and then one day everything just seemed to fall apart and it got easier and easier to just skip my Bible reading for the day and not pray as much. I'm trying so hard to get back into the routine of doing that everyday and it is super hard. The devil is a mean mean thing and he is trying his best to keep me super busy this summer so that I can't do the things that I should. I need prayer... big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment