Monday, June 22, 2009

Adoration...

I don't even know where to start today. God is doing a marvelous work in my life. There was a powerful message preached at church yesterday courtesy of Bro. Cory Bruce! Awesome pastor! Anyway, the message was primarily for fathers, but mothers can also learn from this. As I was listening to this message I was sitting there and God placed this deep longing in my heart to know Him more and to seek his way in this passage. Right now the exact passage that it was preached from slips my mind, but it was in Psalms. I thought, "Wow, I should really get this on DVD for when I have kids!" It was that great!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that because it really was awesome and I felt God move in my heart like he was physically walking around in there! That's an awesome feeling! I don't always feel Him that strongly, but when I do I truly cherish those moments! It's wonderful to know that such an awesome and great God would move in a pitiful sinner's heart...WOW!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Casey! Thanks so much for the blog-encouragement! It's kind of an experiment and you never know if it matters to anyone but you - you know? But I've enjoyed it as an outlet for expressing myself (I'm BIG into expressing myself, in case you couldn't tell!) I was thrilled to see you have a blog - and a totally adorable one! I love this post, too! When you remember which Psalm it was, let me know! I'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will! Thanks for encouraging me also! I'm kind of getting into this whole blogging thing myself!

    ReplyDelete